Experience West Maui’s only ultimate off-road adventure. Enjoy a ride in your own Polaris Ranger through cattle pastures on private dirt roads and trails. You’ll stop at “The Garden,” where a short hike will take you to the cliff lookout, a spectacular scenic view of the beautiful tropical landscapes of Kahoma Valley and the West Maui Mountains. Relax with drinks, snacks and tropical fruits at “The Garden.” Gear up, get ready, get dirty and experience the time of your life!
ATV Tour Details
2 1/2 hour tour which includes transportation to and from check-in location. From the shop to the barn, approx. 5-10 min. drive. Your total off road ATV drive time for this tour is approximately 1hour 25 minutes.
Following an orientation, all drivers must successfully drive a proficiency course. Both driver and passenger will have opportunities to switch off driving throughout the tour as there are 3 to 4 stops along the way for picture taking and resting.
Drive up to “The Garden” where a lookout has been built into Kahoma Valley, the views are breathtaking. We’ve planted native plants and posted informative signs throughout the garden. Stop for approx. 15-20 min. guides walk around the garden introducing the native plants and culture. Photo opportunities here also.
Guests enjoy refreshments at the garden which consist of granola/energy bars, fruits, and beverages.
Meet the Polaris Ranger – Your ATV Vehicle
Each Polaris Ranger can sit a maximum of 2 people with a maximum recommended total weight of passengers not to exceed 500lbs.
- 500cc fuel injected 4-stroke, 4×4
- Automatic Transmission, Safety roll bar cage, 3 point safety harness.
- Weight capacity is 500 lbs. per vehicle.
The Land You’ll Be Covering On Your ATV
- 600 acres.
- Tour goes up to 1800ft. above sea level.
- The terrain of the tour is rugged, with tight turns, rocky roads, mud puddles and a stream.
- Trail is not paved – you’ll be on natural dirt roads.
What To Expect
- Definitely an off-road adventure.
- Clients will get very dirty and possibly soaking wet (how wet they get is controlled by the driver and how they choose to drive through mud and stream).
- Slight chance of rain, we do not provide raincoats or ponchos.
- Clients should understand that this is an off-road adventure and they will get dirty and wet!
- We do not provide showers to get completely cleaned up. We have sinks and paper towels to wash hands, arms, and face.
- Rental clothing of camo pants and shirts available for $5.00 wash fee. We do not provide shoes.
- We recommend you bring a towel for rental car.