The Te Au Moana Luau at Wailea Marriott Resort gives you a glimpse back in time to ancient Polynesian life. Witness the unearthing of the kalua pig from an underground oven in the authentic Imu Ceremony, or the skill of husking and opening a coconut. Enjoy a delicious Hawaiian buffet feast before relaxing in your seats to watch the Te Au Moana’s production of music, hula dancing and a dramatic and exciting fire-knife dancing grand finale, against an ocean backdrop, and a stunning Maui sunset.
Your Evening Includes
- Visit with local artists
- An all-you-can eat Hawaiian buffet dinner
- Open bar, including mixed cocktails, Maui’s famous Mai-Tais and more
- Fresh Flower Lei Greeting (when available)
- Fresh kalua pig (cut right after being taken out of the imu and paraded before the guests)
- Te Au Moana production of music and hula
- Professional photography available
- Choose between GENERAL or PREFERRED seating (1st two rows, VIP check-in and more!)
About the Te Au Moana
A constant among the vast generations of Hawaiians and Polynesians is the ocean tide. The tide linking all of Oceania, Te Au Moana, shares the ancestral telling’s of the people of Maui and the Pacific through lavish songs and dances; songs and dances that celebrate their intrinsic skills. Fishing, gathering, gift giving, romance, tapa making (bark cloth) were vital aspects of daily Polynesian life. Te Au Moana celebrates these natural relationships among the Polynesians, and invites you to enjoy an extraordinary Luau experience like no other.
Choose between two seating sections, GENERAL or PREFERRED
Included on BOTH sections: Fresh Flower Lei Greeting (when available), Open Bar, All-You-Can-Eat Hawaiian Buffet, Hula Show featuring a Fire-Knife Dancing Grand Finale
Preferred Seating Upgrade Features: VIP Check-In; Seating within first two rows, closest to the stage; Priority at the Buffet