Skyline’s Haleakala Sunrise, Bike and Zipline Tour, combines three of Maui’s most popular activities into one. You’ll begin by witnessing an unforgettable sunrise at 10,000 feet on top of Haleakala Crater the world’s largest dormant volcano. Then descend by bike from 6,500 ft through the switchbacks of Mount Haleakala taking in stunning across Maui’s Central Valley and the West Maui Mountains. Arrive at Skyline Zipline, where you’ll be guided on a thrilling 5-line zipline tour which takes you over canyons, 90 ft. drops and through fragrant eucalyptus trees. This is the perfect tour for anyone who wants to combine these incredible activities and with hotel pick up you won’t have to worry about driving.
Included In Your Haleakala Sunrise, Bike and Zipline Tour:
- Round trip transportation from your hotel or condo
- Continental breakfast provided
- Entrance to watch the sunrise from Mount Haleakala summit in Haleakala National Park
- Warm jackets and gloves available to borrow for watching the sunrise
- Learn about the history of Haleakala and its significance in the Hawaiian culture
- A guided bike tour, with all equipment provided.
- Meal stop (meal not provided – please bring case/credit card to pay for your meal
Please see booking details for approximate timings
IMPORTANT: September 16th – 24th our conservation team will be doing land clearing. Tour will be modified during project dates as follows:
Tour will skip lines 1 and 2. Guests will get to do lines 3 & 4 twice, then to the Indiana Jones Style Swinging Bridge, followed by line 5. The benefit is that lines 3 and 4 are longer line than 1 and 2.