Enjoy this awesome six-hour adventure, which combines hiking, swimming and rappelling, all under the guidance and direction of a well trained guide. Whether you are an expert at rappelling or this is just one of those activities you have always wanted to try, Rappel Maui offers an unique and “off-the-beaten-path” rappelling tour that will most likely be the highlight of your Maui vacation! Combine this tour with another qualifying activity and receive a INSTANT $5 OFF PER PERSON COUPON! Call us at 808-214-9283 to claim your coupon!
You will be rappelling in a privately owned valley located about half way to Hana. It’s a beautiful location which will make for the perfect combination of thrill and wonder. This is by far one of Maui’s boldest and most genuine adventures, not available anywhere else on our island.
“Exhilarating… an adrenaline rush!”
Audrina Patridge – NBC’s Show “First Look”
Rappel Maui Tour Highlights
- Beginners to Advanced Rappellers welcome!
- Walk on the wild side” down rocks and waterfalls
- Privately owned valley for ultimate fun and privacy
- 26-Acre botanical garden & waterfalls
- Hiking, Swimming & rappelling combined in 1 fun activity!
- Walk down a wall of water and rocks into a rainforest canyon
- Non-rappellers can hike, swim and watch
- Guided tour to awesome spot located half way to Hana
- Lunch included – Turkey or veggie wrap, cookie, fruit, water, & vegan or gluten-free alternatives available
- Tour Length: *Approximately 6.5 hours
What makes this tour even more exciting is the location. You will be hiking and rappelling in a privately-owned valley that is far from the busy crowds and featuring two beautiful waterfalls for rappelling and two beautiful pools for swimming. Rappel Maui offers you the opportunity to see a side of Maui not often seen.
A Summary of your Adventure
- Meet your guide in Maalaea, by the Maui Ocean Center Aquarium
- Take a beautiful drive on Hana Highway
- Arrive at your destination: A 26-acre botanical garden
- Take a short half-mile hike into a private valley
- Get trained: For your first try, you’ll learn and practice on a high ridge overlooking the valley
- 60-foot dry jungle wall
- 50-foot waterfall rappel into a large freshwater pool
- 30-foot falls, for a bit more challenge
Step by step your instructor will introduce you to the canyoneering and rappelling equipment and answer your questions.