Snorkel with the experts at Pacific Whale Foundation on this tour to Molokini and Turtle town. At Molokini crater is a beautiful reef known for its crystal clear waters, abundant coral and colorful fish. This volcanic crater is only accessible by boat with a certified tour operator and is a protected marine conservation area. Next stop is Turtle town, another incredible snorkel spot, with its underwater lava arches and frequent turtle sightings. Continental breakfast is included and a delicious BBQ lunch is prepared onboard.
Included in Your Snorkel Tour
- Visit to two of Maui’s best snorkel sites
- Certified Marine Naturalists onboard
- Premium snorkel gear, including optical masks for eyeglass wearers
- Flotation devices, snorkel instruction, fish i.d. class
- Onboard Jr. Naturalist Program for kids
- Reef Safe Sunscreen – free application before boarding/small bottles available at cost ($3) onboard vessel
- Full-color marine wildlife poster
- Continental breakfast: banana bread, assorted pastries, fresh island fruit, juice, Maui coffee
- Lunch grilled onboard: chicken breasts, garden burgers, hot dogs, potato salad, veggie salad, chocolate chip cookies
- Refreshments: unlimited soda, juice, and filtered water (no alcoholic beverages served)
- Kids 12 and under go free (1 per paying adult)
- Affordable rentals of wetsuit shirts, underwater cameras, binoculars available
The Pacific Whale Foundation snorkel adventure was the highlight of our trip to Maui. The staff were fun and informative. The food appeared to be home made and was delicious. Finally and most importantly, the sea life was abundant and incredible. Swimming with the sea turtles was such a surreal experience. I highly recommend this trip to anyone who wants to experience the sea life of Maui.