Discover Maui unspoiled by taking this 52 mile journey along Maui’s winding and enchanting road to Hana. Travelling in comfort in an air-conditioned mini coach you will be guided by experts and immersed in the rich culture, history of beauty of the island.
Included in your Hana Adventure Tour
- Complimentary pickup and return to your Maui hotel included
- Travel in comfort on-board our air-conditioned mini-coach
- Learn about Maui from your professional and entertaining tour guide
Sights and stops along the way
- Roadside Scenery: Enjoy beautiful scenes unfold all around you. Rainforests, waterfalls, bamboo jungles, eucalyptus groves and roadside fruit stands.
- Paia Town: This is the last town on the Hana Highway while heading towards Hana. It’s often called the windsurfing capital of the world.
- Waianapanapa State Park and Beach: View sea cliffs, lava tubes, sea arches and black sand beaches! Wainapanapa translates to “glistening fresh water” referring to nearby fresh water streams and natural pools.
- Kaumahina State Park: Enjoy the scenic views of the Northeast coastline of Maui and Keanae Peninsula. There are several loop trails leading uphill from the ocean as you head up to the Keanae Lookout.
- Keanae Valley Lookout: You’ll spend about 15 minutes looking out over the taro (a starchy Hawaiian vegetable) plantations.The scenic lookout provides view of waterfalls, the Wailua Peninsula, and the rim of Haleakala Crater.