This award winning Maui zipline is based on a working cattle ranch in Upcountry Maui. On this zipline tour you’ll zip 5 unique lines which range from 420 feet to over 2800 feet long. The dual-line course enables you and your family or friends to experience the thrill of shooting over the tree tops together. Reaching almost 600 ft, you’ll see some stunning sights from gulches beneath you to beautiful mountain and ocean views. A thrilling way to see more of Maui.
Included In Your Piiholo Ranch Zipline 5-Line Tour
- Initial safety briefing from your guides
- The latest ziplining equipment including the top state-of-the-art zipline harness available and offering maximum comfort, safety helmet, and tethered trolley.
- Tour of 5 ziplines – with the 5th line being the longest dual zipline in Hawaii.
- Snacks and beverages
- Walk along option: For those who wish keep two feet on the ground there is a guided walk along tour. ($25)
- Free child ticket per paying adult (8-12 years of age, between 75 and 275 lbs).
More About Your 5 Line Zipline Tour
Start by crossing a 317′ long suspension bridge which takes you from the parking lot to the course. Ziplines criss-cross over verdant, deep gulches and zipliners soar over a forest canopy, including koa, ohi`a, halapepe and kukui trees, while taking in bi-coastal views and the Haleakala summit. The first zipline is 480′ long from a free standing tower to a grassy meadow below. The second zipline is 1,065′ in length and crosses over a tropical valley of guava, kukui nut trees and many variety of ferns. Zipline three is 690′ and crosses back over the valley to the treehouse area with an ocean view of Maui’s North Shore. Head over to the Tango Tower to zipline the penultimate 725′ zipline, landing near the check in area. A ranch vehicle then transports guests to the top of the hill for the 2,800′ grand finale: Maui’s longest side-by-side zipline that is more than half a mile long and at times 600 feet high.