Enjoy a full day at Pearl Harbor and its incredible museums and World War II battleships, submarines and more! Your tour includes round trip air transportation, ground transportation on Oahu and admission to all special sites.
What’s Included on Your Pearl Harbor Tour
- Live Historical Narration from an Expert Guide
- Transportation in Air-Conditioned Mini Coach
- USS Bowfin Submarine Admission
- USS Missouri Battleship Admission
- Pacific Aviation Museum Admission
Pearl Harbor Tour Highlights
- Live historical narration by expert guide
- Watch dramatic footage of the actual attack
- Board the Navy Shuttle to the Arizona Memorial
- Visit the Arizona Memorial WWII museum
- See the “Black Tears of the Arizona”
- Explore the interior of the USS Bowfin Submarine ($10.00 admission included)
- Experience the “Mighty Mo” USS Missouri Battleship ($20.00 admission included)
- Stand on the Surrender Deck where WWII ended
- Visit the Pacific Aviation Museum with an expert historical guide ($25.00 admission included)
- ‘No host’ lunch stop at the Pacific Aviation Museum’s “Blue Heaven Cafe”.
- See the Headquarters of the United States Pacific Fleet
Bonus Honolulu Tour
As an added bonus, journey through historic Downtown Honolulu on a driving tour and see important Hawaiian cultural landmarks, like the Iolani Palace, Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific, the King Kamehameha Statue and more!