You will board the Navy launch for a trip into history across Pearl Harbor to the Arizona Memorial. and explore the USS Missouri, the last battleship built by the US Navy, which served from World War II through Desert Storm. The Missouri was the site of the 1945 Japanese surrender to the Allies.
Your journey will continue with historic attractions of downtown Honolulu including Kawaiahao Church, Iolani Palace (the only royal palace on American soil) State Library and Archives, the famous statue of King Kamehameha, Honolulu Hale and the Mission Houses Museum.
Before we take you back to Kauai you will experience the serenity of Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific and Courts of the Missing.
- Arizona Memorial & battleship Missouri
- Punchbowl National Cemetery of the
- Pacific and Court of theMissing (Drive through)
- See Kawaiahao Church, State Library, City Hall, Mission Houses Museum,
- Iolani Palace, Nu’uanu Pali Lookout and statue of King Kamehameha
- World Famous Waikiki Beach
- No-host lunch