This tour immerses you in the history of Pearl Harbor. Spend a morning at the Pearl Harbor Visitor’s Center and remember the sailors who lost their lives during the attacks on Pearl Harbor. Visit the site of the attacks with our expert tour guides, whose historic narration sets the stage for your tour.
Experience the USS Arizona Memorial, one of Pearl Harbor’s most emotional, memorable sites. At the Visitor Center, you’ll have the opportunity to see authentic wartime artifacts, compelling museum displays, and contemplative open spaces designed with the country’s fallen soldiers in mind. Before returning to Waikiki, we’ll take you on a driving tour of historic Honolulu. See the Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific, I’olani Palace, Kawaiahao Church, the Honolulu State Capitol Building, the statue of King Kamehameha the Great.
Included in Your Tour
- Arizona Memorial Visitor Center
- Film of the 1941 Pearl Harbor attack
- Ride the Navy launch to the Arizona Memorial
- Drive through Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- View `Iolani Palace, Kawaiahao Church, statue of King Kamehameha, Mission Houses Museum
- No-Host lunch (Please bring cash or credit card for meal purchases)