Take an early morning whale watching tour and enjoy the beautiful sunrise colors over the Pacific and the calmest hours of the day on the water. This tour is hosted by Pacific Whale Foundation and features narration by their expert naturalists, available at a discounted price during the first whale watching tour of the day. This tour is a favorite of our returning guests, as the morning weather and water vary day by day. Choose the closest harbor to you: Lahaina or Maalaea.
What to Expect from your Pacific Whale Foundation Whale Watching tour
- A view of the Maui sunrise from on the water as well as excellent views of the neighbor islands.
- Ideal lighting for photographers
- Two hour adventure is narrated by Pacific Whale Foundation’s certified Marine Naturalists
- Listen to whale songs through underwater hydrophones, watch mothers and calves interact, and males compete.
- Learn the social behavior of humpback whales
- PWF has 28 years of whale research
- Travel on high-tech, ultra-stable power catamarans along the scenic Maui coastline
- Whale sightings are guaranteed or you receive a “Just a Fluke” coupon to go again at no charge, on a tour of your choice
- Available from either Ma’alaea or Lahaina Harbors