This unique tour departing from Lahaina, takes you on a circumnavigation of the Island of Lanai. Jump on a high-speed raft and discover the beauty of this more secluded Hawaiian Island. Your experienced crew will take you to three snorkel spots where you can enjoy crystal clear waters and see a wealth of fish and other marine life (including green sea turtles, monk seals, spinner dolphins and whales.) Rugged coastlines, secluded beaches and shipwrecks are just some of the sights you’ll see along the way. This trip also includes a remote beach landing.
Included in Your Snorkel Tour of Lanai
- An exhilarating ride on the Ocean Riders raft
- An experienced and personable crew
- A visit to 3 seemingly untouched snorkel spots
- A maximum of 18 passengers, giving the feel of a private tour
- All snorkel gear
- Prescription masks available
- Continental breakfast and a delicious deli lunch with a variety of meat, cheese, tuna, pasta salad and candy bars
- Sodas and plenty of filtered drinking water
- Approximately 7.5 hours exploring Lanai
- Look out for dolphins!
About Ocean Riders
Ocean Riders is owner operated since 1988 and the only Maui Rafting Company operating H.B.I.s which are used for search and rescue with the U.S. Coast Guard. This vessel measures 30 feet in length and is powered by twin 250hp Mercury Outboard engines. The boat is certified to carry 22 passengers, but will only take 18 passengers, to make sure you’ll have extra room and plenty of comfort. 50% of the boat is shaded and 50% of the passengers get to sit on a padded bench. The hulls are over 1,000 pounds heavier than most other rafts making it a much smoother, more comfortable ride.