This island tour allows you to take in the sights of Oahu in one day. You’ll walk on the famous beaches on the North Shore, taste fresh pineapple at the Dole Pineapple Pavilion and gaze out at the Pacific Ocean from the majestic Pali lookout. Your tour also includes a visit to the Polynesian Cultural Center where you will learn about the cultures of Samoa, Tahiti, Tonga, Aotearoa, Fiji and Hawaii. Here you’ll take a canoe ride through the parks tropical lagoon before watching a series of dances performed atop floating canoes. This is fun and informative day out for the whole family.
Included in your Tour
- All you can each BBQ lunch buffet of authentic Polynesian favorites, and beverages.
- Visit to the Polynesian Cultural Center: Discover the 6 villages of Ancient Polynesia, take a canoe ride through the tropical lagoon and watch a cultural presentation of dances atop floating canoes.
- Dole Pineapple, Coffee, and Banana Plantations. Snacks, pineapples, and treats are available for purchase at the Dole Pineapple Pavilion
- Discover film locations for Jurassic Park, Lost and Pearl Harbor
- Oahu’s North Shore including Waimea Bay, Banzai Pipeline, & Sunset Beaches
- Byodo-In Temple (Admission)
- Chinaman’s Hat and Breathtaking Pali Lookout (Admission Included)