Enjoy Maui’s original tree-top zipline course. Lasting about 2 hours this zipline course includes 7 ziplines. Experience the thrill as you ride more than 1/2 mile of ziplane cables and cross tree-to-tree swinging bridges before reaching the ground again. Take in views of beautiful tropical Upcountry Maui and look out to the ocean as you zip through the tree-tops. Secure in a custom 3 point harness allowing for great movement, this breathtaking adventure is fun for the whole family to enjoy together.
What to Expect from your Zipline Adventure
- All gear is provided: You will be fitted with a harness, a trolley system, lanyards with safety clips, gloves, and a helmet. The equipment is similar to rock climbing equipment, but specially designed for a zipline canopy tour course
- Kind and patient trained guides and instructors will take you around. 1 guide per 4 people
- A tour of 7 different ziplines, each more exhilarating that the last
- Kids 5 and older are allowed
- Custom three point harnesses allowing for full freedom of movement while ziplining
- Multiple tree platforms providing views of beautiful tropical upcountry Maui and the historic remains of a WWII era 4th Marine Division military encampment
- NorthShore Zipline is a family owned and operated eco-adventure business
- A fantastic refund policy. For anyone who is not sure about participating in the activity. They are permitted to suit up, go through training and try the trainer line which is less high and shorter than the other lines but will give them a feel for the activity. If at that point they decide ziplining isn’t for them, a full refund will be provided if they don’t go any further on the course.
- Walk-a-longs: There is absolutely no charge for walk-a-longs and the course is set up very well for those who care to do so. Watch your family members on the zipline and take lots of photos
- Small children may ride tandem with one of the trained professional guides for extra safety