From mid-December to mid-May, humpback whales migrate from Alaska to Hawaii to birth their young, and you can have a front-row seat on an ultra stable powered catamarans to watch these majestic creatures up close.
This tour is for 6:30am and 2:30pm discount tours only. Other times are available.
Pacific Whale Foundation is proud to be Maui’s #1 choice for whale watching, with a certified naturalist on board to narrate your two-hour tour and give you all you need to know as you watch them play and teach their young. Whale sightings are guaranteed or you get to go again for free.
What to expect from your Whale Watching tour
- Live narration by Pacific Whale Foundation’s certified Marine Naturalists
- Travel on high-tech, ultra-stable power catamarans along the scenic Maui coastline
- Listen to whale songs through underwater hydrophones, watch mothers and calves interact, males competition
- Learn the social behavior of humpback whales
- Whale sightings are guaranteed or you go again at no charge.
- drinks and snacks available for purchase on board.