Pacific Whale Foundation is proud to be Maui’s #1 choice for whale watching, with a certified naturalist on board to narrate your two-hour tour and give you all you need to know as you watch them play and teach their young. Whale sightings are guaranteed or you get to go again for free. Now you can choose between any of their 2-hour cruises and SAVE HUGE with Ohana Fun’s special rates! Within their awesome Lahaina cruises, you now have the option to join a much smaller group setting (maximum of 70 passengers) by choosing one of PWF’s Plus Cruises!
What to expect from your Whale Watching tour
- Live narration by Pacific Whale Foundation’s certified Marine Naturalists
- Kids 12 & under ride free on PWF’s 2-hour cruises (1 p/ paying adult)
- Enjoy less crowds in a smaller group setting on PWF Whale Watch Cruises (Max 70 Pax) at 8 am or 10:30
- Deeper discounts available on the 6:30 am & 2:30 cruises!
- Travel on high-tech, ultra-stable power catamarans along the scenic Maui coastline
- Listen to whale songs through underwater hydrophones, watch mothers and calves interact, males competition
- Learn the social behavior of humpback whales
- Whale sightings are guaranteed or you go again at no charge.
- drinks and snacks available for purchase on board.
Discount Tours Available
Did you know we offer an early-bird and last sailing special? Save money by booking on the first or last outing of the day. Find out more and book online today.