Learn how to surf in Hawaii. Royal Hawaiian Surf Academy invites you to join us as we take you from the sand to the sea. Kimo Kinimaka, “Chairman Of The Board,” has spent over 20 years teaching the ancient Hawaiian sport of surfing. Royal Hawaiian’s patient instructors will ensure an enjoyable experience for everyone. Choose between Group, Private or Semi-Private Lessons.
What To Expect From Your Surf Lesson
- You’ll learn the safe ways to surf
- Be taught by professional local Maui instructors with CPR and first-aid certification.
- Learning is in small groups of up to 5 students
- The lesson is 2-hours, including 20-30 minutes of on-shore instruction to start
- Soft Top Surf Board, reef shoes and rashguard (lycra UV-protective Surf Shirt) provided for the duration of the lesson
- Private and Semi-Private instruction available
- Includes a guarantee that beginners will be riding a wave by the end or their next lesson is free.