Kilauea Volcano has been erupting uninterruptdly for over 30 years, and features constant changes of scenery, from flowing lava flows, to open vents, you’re guaranteed to have the adventure of a lifetime! You’ll feel the hot air as it flows up and along the way you’ll soar over Hilo’s lush rainforests, view Mauna Loa dormant volcano and beautiful Wai’anuenue Falls a.k.a. Rainbow Falls.
Get ready for an awesome and thrilling experience! Leave the doors behind and fly over Kilauea Volcano! Limited flights available daily, so we highly recommend early reservations for the best times!
Hawaii Helicopter Tour Facts
- Flight length: Approx. 45 minute tour in MD500 helicopter
- Flight type: Doors-off experience
- Inflight communications: Your flight will be fully narrated by your pilot via two-way radio communication between you, your pilot, and your group
Possible Sights You’ll See
- Current activity at Kilauea Volcano
- Tropical rainforests of Puna
- Hilo Harbor
- Waterfalls of North Hilo
Please note: all sights are not guaranteed and are subject to weather & general conditions