The Bay Explorer is the most popular guided tour of Hanalei river & Hanalei Bay. Take a trip down Hanalei river on kayak, the only river in Kauai where no commercial motorized boats are allowed. Learn about the rich cultural history, legends and folklore of Kauai form your friendly knowledgable tour guide. Take in the natural beauty of Hanalei bay and visit the home of the Hawaiian green sea turtle. You’ll have the chance to stop and snorkel among the reefs and explore the abundant marine life who live there. This is all followed by a relaxing lunch on a secluded beach.
What To Expect On Your Tour
- No kayaking experience required for these tours.
- All snorkel gear (corrective lenses available upon request), waterproof bags and life jackets provided.
- Snorkeling on the tropical reef teeming with fish, turtles, and many other amazing sights.
- A complete lunch on a white sand beach with deli sandwiches (vegetarian on request), fresh fruit, and Hawaiian juices.
- All snorkel gear, water proof bags, and life jackets provided.
- Guides are trained in First Aid, CPR, and advanced water life saving.
- The Bay Explorer is seasonal March 15 – November 15