Located on Maui’s north shore close to Twin Falls, is Jungle Zipline. The Jungle Zipline Maui Canopy Tour traverses a tropical valley and brings you into direct contact with native Hawaiian plants and traditional Hawaiian Taro farming. Soar from platforms built into majestic trees, and cross over swinging bridges as you explore Maui’s lush rainforest. Off the beaten track from the busy tourist locations, you’ll be able to enjoy the scenery in a more laid-back Maui style. Choose between 5 or 8 line state-of-the-art zipline tours.
What to Expect From Your Jungle Zipline Tour
- Choose between 5 or 8 lines
- Canopy ziplining at its best, fly through beautiful rain forest terrain.
- ECO tour: Learn about the Hawaiian plants (with over 400 different tropical trees, ferns, flowers, fruits and plants growing in the valley.)
- ZipSTOP braking system for safety and comfort as you brake
- Walkalong option is available for those who would prefer not to zipline.
- Experienced and certified canopy guides lead you on your tour
- Walking Tour available for $10 per person payable at check-in