The Hana Sky-Trek is a half day of adventuring both on land and by helicopter. You’ll experience the beauty of the Hana coast on a luxury limo-van tour narrated by an experienced guide. You’ll take several stops to see interesting sights along the way. Once in Hana, board an air-conditioned helicopter and soar above the rainforests and waterfalls of Hana and look down upon Haleakala’s impressive crater. The helicopter will fly you back to Kahului.
What to Expect from your Hana Sky Trek
- Maximum of 6 guests on this special half day tour
- Travel to Hana in a luxury lim0-van
- Learn about Hawaii with narration by a Hawaii State Certified Guide.
- Journey the reverse leg by helicopter
- Stop for lunch at one of Hana’s black sand beaches. Lunch includes Grilled Herb Marinated Chicken Breast, and Lightly Blackened 7 Spice Seared Ono, with vegetarian, vegan or gluten-free entrees available
- Stop at quaint Hawaiian Village at Keanae peninsula
- Opportunity to swim in a fresh water pool
- Visit Hana Tropical Gardens and enjoy the aromatic tropical flowers.