Aboard Expeditions you’ll enjoy spectacular views of Maui County, including the islands of Maui, Lana`i, Moloka`i and Kaho`olawe. On a clear day you may even see the Big Island of Hawai`i, and during the season (January – April) you’ll marvel at the record number of Humpback whales we share the ocean with during our voyage.
Visit Lanai – Expeditions Ferry Ride from Maui
For over 15 years Expeditions has been providing the most reliable, affordable transportation between the islands of Maui and Lana`i. Local residents and visitors alike enjoy their short trip across the Auau Channel aboard Expeditions’ fast, United States Coast Guard certified vessels.
What Our Customers Think of Us
Departing Lahaina (Maui to Lanai): 6:45 am 9:15 am 12:45 pm 3:15 pm 5:45 pm
Departing Manele (Lanai to Maui): 8:00 am 10:30 am 2:00 pm 4:30 pm 6:45 pm
- Baggage is limited to 2 suitcases and 1 carry-on (includes golf bags) per person.
- Passengers are required to load / unload their own baggage.
- Additional baggage/freight may be allowed at the sole discretion of the Captain, at the time of voyage.
- If additional baggage is allowed passenger will be required to pay an excess baggage/freight charge as determined by the Captain.
- All luggage must be stored in designated cargo compartment.
Ferries to Lanai depart from Lahaina Harbor