The sound of the conch, the beating of the drums, and the echoes of the Hawaiian chant signal the start of The Drums of the Pacific Luau. Situated at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Lahaina, this luau takes you on a journey through the islands of Polynesia. Enjoy authentic dances and music of the old Hawaii, Samoa, Fiji, New Zealand, Tahiti, Tonga, and Rarotonga. Witness the unearthing of the kalua pig at the traditional Imu ceremony and taste the exotic flavors of native Hawaiian cuisine at the delicious luau feast.
Your Evening Includes
- Greeting with a shell lei and fresh mai tais or fruit punch drink
- Live Hawaiian Music Performance
- Traditional arts and crafts demonstrations
- Torch lighting ceremony
- Imu ceremony (the unveiling of the main dish, Kalua Pua’a)
- Friendly greetings by Royal Polynesians
- Polynesian fashion show featuring the islands most exotic pareaus (sarong) in creative styles.
- An all-you-can-eat buffet
- Open bar featuring beer, wine, mixed cocktails, mai tais, and fruit punch.
- Photo opportunities with dancers following the show