Enjoy a fun filled 3-hour snorkeling cruise aboard the sleek Lani Kai, a 53-foot double Deck catamaran. where you’ll get to view Hawaii’s marine life at the best snorkeling and snuba location on the day of your tour. Your excursion includes a complimentary deli-style lunch, drinks, a water slide, and a much smaller group than the majority of snorkeling boats.
Snorkel Tour Highlights
- Depending on the wind and sea conditions, the captain will lead you to either the world renowned Molokini Crater* or secluded Coral Gardens*. Both dive sites provide excellent opportunities for snorkelers of all skill levels and for SNUBA (additional cost of $56).
- All gear, flotation devices and instructions are included
- Spacious shaded cabin
- Water slide and 2 sunning trampolines
- 2 heads (restrooms)
- Deli-Style buffet lunch
- Open bar with beer, wine, Mai-Tais, sodas, juice, coffee
- Whale Watching in season. From late December through early April, humpback whales can often be seen en route, and Lani Kai’s knowledgable crew will be glad to share information with you about these awesome 40-ton leviathans.
- Optical Masks available for those who need corrective lenses.
This 3 hour snorkel experience is perfect for those who prefer to sleep in.
*Alternate snorkel sites may be chosen at the captain’s discretion