The Quicksilver has been replaced by the Calypso, Maui’s newest and most comfortable catamaran. There is plenty of comfortable seating above deck or in the shade, if you prefer, guaranteeing a comfortable journey. First, the Calypso heads out to Molokini crater where some of Maui’s clearest waters await. Visibility is often over 150 ft at this marine preserve.
The next stop on this Maui snorkeling tour will be made at Turtle Town (along the West Maui coast) where it is not uncommon to get to swim with Hawaiian sea turtles. Each snorkel stop is about an hour long. BBQ lunch and continental breakfast as well as all gear is included on this trip.
Highlights of the Calypso Molokini Snorkel & Turtle Town Tour
- Lots of shaded areas and a spacious upstairs deck on board, a waterslide, and a glass bottom viewing area.
- Easy access into and out of the water
- Experienced and friendly crew
- Snorkeling sites: Molokini Crater & Turtle Town
- Continental style breakfast as well as a barbecue lunch
- Included are sodas, juice, bottled water and coffee. Beer & Mai-Tais available for purchase ($2 each).
Molokini Snorkel with Turtles!
Whether you’re an experienced snorkeler or this is your first time, this tour will bring you closer to the undersea world of Maui’s waters. The glass bottom viewing area, waterslide, fresh water showers, and water stairs make this experience unforgettable. Flotation devices, wetsuits, optical masks, cameras, and fish food are available as well.