This EcoAdventure is perfect whether you are a first-time diver, recreational diver, or advanced diver. Our professional crew will set up your dive gear, change over tanks between dives, and rinse off your dive gear while returning to the marina.
Highlights of this Snorkel & SCUBA Tour with Manta Ray Dives of Hawaii
- No experience necessary
- Fun for the whole family
- Ride-alongs welcome
- Seating in either sun or shade areas, toilet on board
- Oversize swim platform and fresh water showers
- Top quality snorkel gear / flotation devices included
- Top quality dive gear available for rental (BCD, regulator, & wetsuit)
- Snacks and soft drinks provided
- Friendly, knowledgeable, and professional certified PADI Instructors/Dive Masters, who will guide you through two dives at two different sites
- EcoAdventure time is 4 hours
There are over 80 dive sites to choose from, so request what you are most interested in seeing – marine preserve, lava tubes, turtle cleaning station, etc. You’ll get to enjoy pristine dive sites and will get a briefing of the marine life you will encounter.
Snorkelers, introductory divers, SCUBA refresher divers, Open Water Certification, Open Water Certification Referrals, eLearning Certification and Advanced Open Water Certification are all welcome.
An unforgettable underwater EcoAdventure!