Coming to enjoy whale season on the Big Island? Join us for a whale watching tour. The migration of these majestic whales allows us to get close enough for incredible viewing and photo opportunities. A knowledgeable staff will provide you with an informative narration. Dolphins, Pilot Whales, False Killer Whales, Manta Rays, Turtles and more can also be seen along the beautiful Kona Coast while on this adventure.
What to Expect from your Whale Watching tour
- No age restrictions
- No experience necessary
- Fun for the whole family
- Snacks and drinks provided
- Friendly and professional staff
- Listen to whale songs through underwater hydrophones
- Learn the social behavior of humpback whales
- Adventure time: 3 hours (morning or afternoon)
Please note: this is a seasonal activity, available only from mid December through April.