Allow Atlantis Submarines to show you the other 96% of Kona you can’t see any other way. Treat yourself to Kona’s most beautiful and captivating scenery, habitats, and isolated treasures. You’ll descend 100 feet into another version of paradise – one hidden even from the people of Hawaii for centuries.
On your tour you will discover an 18,000-year-old, 25-acre fringing coral reef, which boasts a vibrant ecosystem containing large amounts of tropical sea life.
- Go under water in a real submarine
- Get up close and personal with Hawaii’s sea life, without getting wet
- Great adventure for cruise ship passengers at Lahaina Harbor
- Regular tour times throughout the day
- Special kids promotions – call for more information
- Tour narration also available in Japanese
You will marvel at Maui’s unique underwater paradise aboard a high-tech 48-passenger submarine, as featured in National Geographic television specials. Guests view the unique fascinating natural coral reefs, fish and marine life in air-conditioned comfort and safety.